In recent years, the Internet of Things technology as a strategic new industry has become a top priority for national development in my country, and the Internet of Things technology industry chain continues to develop. The definition and development strategies of countries around the world continue to make it clear that the cross-border marketing of information technology and traditional manufacturing has become a general trend, all of which are inclined to the key of intelligent manufacturing. Intelligent manufacturing must collect data information of mechanical equipment, and then carry out and analyze the data information in the next step. However, in the extreme application fields such as metal, general RFID tags cannot be applied, and the data collection work encounters quite a challenge. RFID flexible anti-metal tags have emerged from time to time. It is encapsulated into electronic tags with a unique anti-magnetic absorption material, which not only technically solves the difficulty that general electronic tags cannot be applied to metal surface layers, but also like ordinary The label is also attached to the inclined surface and shoulders the main responsibility of collecting data in extreme natural environments such as metal.
RFID anti-metal tags can work in high temperature environment with stable characteristics, which is very suitable for the IT assets of RFID metal tags, such as desktop computer host, network switch, server chassis, aluminum plate and storage shelf identification.
The general application scenarios are as follows: 1. Warehouse logistics investment management; 2. Room equipment maintenance; 3. Investment management; 4. Metal sheet management method;
Why do everyone use RFID anti-metal tags, because they not only have heat resistance, stable characteristics and other characteristics, but also have the following 7 advantages, in order to complete the reasonable management method of objects in the natural metal environment, RFID anti-metal tags are very good Pick. RFID anti-metal tags basically add a kind of anti-metal raw materials in the original, this kind of raw materials can avoid the invalid state of the adhesion between the label and the metal block. The tags of such raw materials are called RFID anti-metal tags. The metal-resistant raw material is a unique electronic tag encapsulated with magnetic wave-absorbing material, which technically solves the difficulty that the electronic tag cannot be applied to the metal surface. The product can be protected from moisture, acid and alkali, alkali and impact, and can be used outdoors.
1. Customers can customize the reading and writing ability of RFID anti-metal electronic tag standard data information, making the professional software system more efficient and more convenient.
2. RFID anti-metal tags are suitable for frequency-hopping work mode, with strong anti-interference.
3. The reasonable identification distance of RFID anti-metal tags reaches above 8 meters (related to readers and wireless antennas)
4. The RFID anti-metal electronic tag uses the ultra-high working mid-frequency design scheme, which not only meets the requirements of the relevant manufacturing industry, but also can carry out flexible development, design and application.
5. Can additionally read and write several RFID anti-metal tags (up to 50 per second), without being limited and harmed by the total number of tags in the working area.
6. The storage area is for customers to carry out the actual operations of data encryption reading, writing, erasing and rewriting, and also to develop a permanent special type area dedicated to specific customers.
7. RFID anti-metal electronic tags do not need rechargeable batteries, the running memory can be continuously erased more than 10,000 times, the reasonable use period is more than ten years, and the cost performance is higher.
Intelligent manufacturing is the key to the industrial Internet, and flexible anti-metal tags are the key link of intelligent manufacturing. At the technical level, the technical development trend of flexible anti-metal tags has already made considerable progress after many years of development, and the key technical level is more extensive. It solves the difficulty that the electronic tag can not be adhered to the metal surface application, allowing RFID to be more technically interactive with metal objects.