Where can RFID tags be used?
1. Logistics: cargo tracking, automatic information collection, warehousing application, port application, express delivery in the logistics process.
2. Retail: real-time statistics of product sales data, replenishment, anti-theft.
3. Manufacturing industry: real-time monitoring of production data, quality tracking, and automated production.
4. Apparel industry: automated production, warehouse management, brand management, single product management, channel management.
5. Medical: medical device management, patient identification, baby anti-theft.
6. Identification: electronic passports, ID cards, student IDs and other electronic documents.
7. Anti-counterfeiting: Anti-counterfeiting of valuables (cigarettes, alcohol, drugs), ticket anti-counterfeiting, etc.
8. Asset management: all kinds of assets (precious or large quantities with high similarity or dangerous goods, etc.).
9. Transportation: high-speed non-stop, taxi management, bus hub management, railway locomotive identification, etc.
10. Food: Freshness management of fruits, vegetables, fresh food and food.
11. Animal identification: identification and management of training animals, livestock, pets, etc.
12. Libraries: bookstores, libraries, publishing houses, etc.
13. Automobile: manufacture, anti-theft, positioning, car key.
14. Aviation: Manufacturing, passenger tickets, luggage tracking.
15. Military: Identification and tracking of ammunition, firearms, supplies, personnel, trucks, etc.