High-frequency RFID is one of the RFID technologies, with a working frequency of 13.56mhz.
The inductor at this frequency no longer needs to be coiled, and the antenna can be made by etching or printing. The inductor generally works by means of load modulation. That is, the voltage on the antenna of the reader / writer is changed by turning on and off the load resistance on the inductor, so as to implement amplitude modulation of the antenna voltage by using a remote sensor. If people control the on and off of the load voltage through data, then these data can be transmitted from the sensor to the reader.
It is worth noting that in the 13.56MHz band, there are mainly two standards, ISO14443 and ISO15693. ISO14443 is commonly known as the Mifare 1 series of products. It has a short identification distance but low price and good security. The biggest advantage of ISO15693 is its recognition efficiency. The recognition distance can be extended to more than 1.5 meters by a high-power reader. Due to the good penetrability of wavelength, it has a better reading effect than UHF when processing dense tags.
1. The operating frequency is 13.56MHz, and the wavelength of this frequency is approximately 22m.
2. With the exception of metallic materials, the wavelength of this frequency can pass through most materials, but often reduces the reading distance. The tag needs to be more than 4mm away from the metal, and its anti-metal effect is better in several frequency bands.
3． This frequency band is globally recognized without special restrictions.
4． The sensor is generally in the form of an electronic tag.
5． Although the magnetic field region at this frequency decreases rapidly, it can produce a relatively uniform read and write region. The system has anti-collision characteristics and can read multiple electronic tags at the same time.
7. Some data information can be written into the tag.
8. The data transmission rate is faster than the low frequency, and the price is not very expensive.
Main application editor
1. Application of entrance and exit channels for safe campus and home school
2. Application of Library Management System
3． Attendance application for personnel in enterprise parks, shaft sites, and civilian enterprises
4． Consumable anti-counterfeiting application
5． Tooling washing management application
6. Large conference personnel channel system
7. Management system for fixed assets
8. Management and Application of Pharmaceutical Logistics System
9. Management of smart shelves
10． Jewelry inventory management.
Complied with international standards
ISO / IEC 14443 is a close-coupled IC card with a maximum reading distance of 10cm.
ISO / IEC 15693 loosely coupled IC card, the maximum reading distance is 1m.
ISO / IEC 18000-3 This standard defines the physical layer, anti-collision algorithm and communication protocol of 13.56MHz system.
13.56MHz ISM Band Class 1 defines 13.56MHz in line with the EPC interface definition.