With the improvement of people's living standards, keeping pets has become a fashion for modern people. The pet market is constantly growing, and pets have gradually become an indispensable part of people's lives. However, more and more pets also breed many governance aspects. Problems, pet supervision and safety issues have not been effectively solved:
1. Pets are drowning everywhere, crawling and scratching affect public health;
2. Pets bark incessantly in the morning and evening, affecting the sleep of their neighbors;
3. Pets infect humans with parasites, bacteria, etc., threatening human health, serious or even causing deaths;
4. The frequent occurrence of "dog bites" has led to a surge in the number of people dying of rabies, threatening people's lives;
5. The phenomenon of abandonment or loss of dogs occurs from time to time, and because of the inability to effectively track and query pets, the number of stray dogs on the street is increasing, and the problem of pet safety is becoming increasingly prominent.
All these have seriously affected the normal lives of residents. Some local authorities have taken measures or are studying measures to effectively manage dogs in cities, and fundamentally solve the problem of dogs.