1. Quick scan. RFID reader can recognize and read several RFID tags at the same time!
2. Small size and diversified shapes. RFID is not limited by the size and shape of reading, and does not need to match the fixed size and printing quality of paper for reading accuracy. In addition, RFID tags can be further miniaturized and diversified to apply to different products.
3. Anti-pollution ability and durability. The carrier of the traditional barcode is paper, so it is easily contaminated, but RFID is very resistant to substances such as water, oil, and chemicals. In addition, because the barcode is attached to a plastic bag or outer packaging carton, it is particularly vulnerable to damage; RFID tags store data in the chip, so they can be protected from contamination.
4. Reusable. Today's barcodes cannot be changed after they are printed, and RFID tags can repeatedly add, modify, and delete data stored in RFID tags to facilitate the update of information.
5. Penetrating and barrier-free reading. When covered, RFID can penetrate non-metallic or non-transparent materials such as paper, wood and plastic, and can communicate penetratingly. The barcode scanner can read the barcode only when it is close and there is no object blocking.
6. The memory capacity of the data is large. The capacity of one-dimensional bar code is 50Bytes, the capacity of two-dimensional bar code can store 2 to 3000 characters, and the capacity of RFID is MegaBytes. With the development of memory carriers, the data capacity also has a trend of continuous expansion. In the future, the amount of data that items need to carry will become larger and larger, and the demand for the capacity of the label to expand will also increase accordingly.
7. Stability. Because RFID carries electronic information, its data content can be protected by a password, making its content difficult to be forged and altered.
RFID has attracted much attention due to its long-distance reading and high storage capacity. It can not only help an enterprise greatly improve the efficiency of goods and information management, but also allow sales and manufacturing companies to be interconnected to receive feedback information more accurately, control demand information, and optimize the entire supply chain.
The seven advantages of rfid anti-counterfeit labels are introduced here. The application of Aotai rfid anti-counterfeit labels perfectly solves anti-counterfeiting, anti-channeling, traceability, marketing, big data analysis, etc., and realizes the management of anti-counterfeiting and anti-channeling traceability. Welcome to learn more.