RFID agricultural and sideline products online and offline synchronization management system, fruit and vegetable e-commerce O2O solution
1. Demand background
Currently, with the technological change of new retail and the improvement of consumer experience, a leading domestic chain e-commerce company is facing a series of technical challenges. The current situation is as follows:
There are 3000 kinds of agricultural and sideline products in the store that need to be managed online and offline. I hope the system can solve the following problems:
1. Customers place an order to purchase products through the online trading platform. The corresponding products in the store must be notified that they have been sold, and offline customers are not allowed to buy;
2. After the customers in the store successfully purchase in the store, the online corresponding product must be notified that it has been sold, and online customers are not allowed to buy;
3. When the product is put into the warehouse, after the product is packaged and weighed, the system sends out the corresponding label to be attached to the product, and then puts it in the warehouse transportation box. One box contains about 100~200 samples of goods, which can be counted through the handheld device Library.
4. At the end of the evening, the system will count the expired products. The system can send commands to the corresponding expired products offline. All expired products will flash to remind them. The administrator can handle the expired products very conveniently.
Second, the test process
1. Commodity issuance
Commodities are transported from farms to large warehouses. The first link is packaging. After packaging, enter the system and issue cards, and put the labels on the corresponding commodities. Each label contains an RFID UHF tag, the ID number of the RFID tag and the wireless The IDs of the modules are bound to each other. When issuing the card, swipe the label to the card issuer to obtain the card number for issuing.
2. Packing and shipping order
When the operator is issuing the card, he will pack the goods of the same variety (such as Chinese cabbage), and the system will first send out the shipping order required by each store. For example, store 1 requires 20 Chinese cabbage, that is, the card for 20 Chinese cabbage is issued. When the time, the system will remind you to put 20 Chinese cabbage in the box to which store 1 belongs to complete the packing process. After the packing is completed, the system will print the shipping list and paste or clip it on the corresponding box.
3. Store inventory
When the goods are transported to the corresponding store, the store administrator will check the goods. Considering the stability and reliability of the check, the store uses a handheld computer for the check. Several goods need to be scanned and read, using passive directionality. Good functions, and each product has a passive label, including labeled products (such as rice, salt, oil, etc.), and it can also be inventoryed in a unified manner.
4. Offline synchronization
When the product is normally sold, if a customer has successfully purchased the product on the trading platform, the trading platform will send an instruction to the corresponding label of the product. At this time, the “sold” indicator of the label will flash to remind the waiter and on-site customers to consider the power consumption of the label Minimize charging and the label is updated every 5 minutes. And when a customer picks up the product on site, the label will be updated immediately to ensure that it has been sold online, saving power and avoiding conflicts.
5. Online synchronization
At the cashier of the store, if the product is entered through the cashier, it means that it has been sold offline. The cashier will synchronize the information sold offline to the line. At this time, the product cannot be sold online.
6. Inventory expired goods
When the business ends in the evening, the person in charge of the store can send instructions to the expired products in the store through the system, so that the labels of the expired products will flash and remind the administrator to remove them from the shelves.
7. Label recycling
After purchasing goods through the trading platform, the store administrator will immediately remove the flashing goods in the store and take them to the store warehouse for packaging and delivery. First, remove the flashing labels and swipe the recycler for recycling, and then the store warehouse It is equipped with a single machine, and the administrator checks and packs the goods according to the purchase order number, and puts the corresponding list into the bag for the delivery personnel to deliver. The label of the recycler will be turned off within 5~10 minutes and can be reused.