The role of RFID tags
1. Unique identification of fixed assets
2. The reading distance of the electronic tag is large, up to 10 meters or more.
3. A wide range of electronic tags, the most advanced Internet of Things technology now uses UHF electronic tag technology
.4. Fast data transmission speed, up to 170 sheets per second per second (EPC C1G2 label)
5. The amount of data stored in the electronic tag is large. UHF electronic tags are flexible and can be easily identified.
6. It has a high data transmission rate and can read a large number of electronic tags in a short time.
7. The anti-collision mechanism is suitable for multi-tag reading, and multiple electronic tags can be read in batches at a time.
8. The antenna of an electronic tag is generally long and label-shaped. The antenna has two designs of linear and circular polarization to meet the needs of different applications.
9. Data storage time> 10 years.10. The electronic label has a unique ID number in the world, which has strong security and confidentiality and is not easy to be cracked.